May 31, 2009

I'm a sucker for happy endings (:

Little things that make my day, like totally :)(:

Jonathan from Sunday School, though not in the class I teach, he's just the cutest thing ever!!He's 6 years old I think, if I've not mistaken and he's in the youngest class. I teach the Middler class (Std 3&4). But anyways, he's so so cute!!! The way he talks, the way he reacts to stuffs.. gosh. And to top it off, he drew a collection of pictures for me today on his high school musical notepad! LOL (: SWEET (: Reminds me again why I even love teaching Sunday school in the first place :D The kids just make it all worthwhile. aaahh. Hehe. drawings! He drew me, him, ninja turtle, a piece of bread (random i know!), his bro and sis, lots more random stuffs.. haha (:

On another note, FAMILY's back from Penang! She's leaving soon though :( noooo. Miss u loads oh. so much catching up to do, so little time ! :P

Xiao Wen Tan. retarded family with an attitude problem. LOL!
xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: