June 01, 2009

I will write you a song, that's how you know that my love is still strong.

Went to Menara TA in Jalan P.Ramlee today for the first day of Prison Fellowship Malaysia's National Prisons Conference. It's a 4 day conference but I think I'm only going for day one. Need to study cos EOS (End of semester) is coming up! :/ Anyways, the conference is really good. An eye-opener I would say. They invited a speaker overseas, Daniel Van Ness to give a talk on Restorative Justice in Criminal Justice System. Learnt alot from it. Was pretty touched and almost moved to tears too at some parts when I learnt how the ministry works.

It is a christian based NGO and their vision is to be a reconciling community of restoration for all those involved in and affected by crime, thereby proclaiming and demonstrating the redemptive power and transforming love of Jesus Christ for all people. All in all, an awesome lesson(: Oh, and I enjoyed the day trip travelling to KL with Natasha and Joshua too (:

Had motion sickness while travelling on the train back to IMU. Didn't feel too well and it was awefully hot while Nat and I were walking back to uni from the train station. I should've drove :/ aargh. But was pleasantly surprised when Mei Xin presented her home made Chocolate Cherry Almond cupcake to me in the library!!! (: It was so yummy i tell you. She's so awesome!
See? With all these things happening around me, how can i deny the fact that I'm continually being blessed? Grateful, for every single day.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: