May 10, 2009

Imitation is the best form of flattery....

to a certain extend.

Please just stop imitating me in everything I say or do and just live your own lives. It feels so freaky that everything I say or do is repeated somewhere else where you all are around.

Please.just.stop.it.

and on another totally unrelated note:
I think relationships nowadays are WAYYY too overrated. People get together like as if it's the easiest thing ever. What happened to commitment, trust and the rest? Feelings and emotions aren't the only things in a relationship. Yes, it is important, but its not the basis. So c'mon man, who said it's necessary to get into a relationship just because someone likes you or you like someone? What's wrong with waiting until you're very sure the RIGHT ONE comes? I dont know man, desperation? PLEASE. Don't gimme reasons. I'm not sure why I'm even getting all worked up or writing this. I think I'm just pissed. WTV la.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: