May 01, 2009

Happiest day ever! (;

Woke up today about 9.30am. Had to rush a bit to drive back home to Sg Buloh cos' dad said the day before that we're going to the Toyota showroom to look at cars (: Was excited and all since i'll be getting a new car sooner or later cos bro's gonna drive, but I thought, well, we're just gonna look and all. My dad as usual, wouldn't buy until he's really certain and that would normally take a while (read: few months??). Anyways, so i reached home, then we all left in dad's car.

Reached the Toyota showroom in SS14- i think it's around that area. Not really sure though. Anyways, when we were about to reach, i saw a Vios flyer in my dad's car. Curious, i took it to read. Little did I know, when I opened it, inside, was an invoice for a VIOS! It stated that a part of the deposit was paid as well. Dad already ordered the car for me!!! (: aaahhh. I was so happy! He's so cute. trying to hide it and pretend we're just going to "see" cars and all! I couldn't stop smiling after that!(: (: (:

So we went in, dad revealed that the whole point of him bringing me today was to go pick a colour for the car. AWESOME POSSUM! (: Ended up picking Dark Grey cos' it looks like the most mysterious and sexy one. Doesn't matter anyways! I'm getting a VIOS! woot woot! and then dad surprised me even further by asking the sales guy to try getting my birth date-2610 as the car's number plate. The guy said he'll try his best. No promises. Doesn't matter if it's not anyways, I'm just so overjoyed!!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH DADDY! <3>

Thanks! you're the best (:

Very-near-future-car! :D Happy Hormones!

P/s# and to top it off, we went for wantan mee in ss2 after that. my fav! How many happy things can happen in a day? Oh, and i'm writing this now in a Starbucks with my other fave-Caramel Frapp in one hand (: I am just so grateful for all these things. God cannot bless me anymore than this (: Life is awesome! I'm really blessed!

xoxo, elvyna.

1 comment:

Aaron.Hee.W.Y said...

you are one hell of an expensive daughter........... hahahahaha