May 25, 2009

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend ♥

Last time I went to a karaoke, it was post A-Levels. Felt a bit strange to walk into Neway in One U after soo long. However, once we started singing, nostalgia settled in. It felt exactly the same. The atmosphere, the people, everything. I guess even though we've been so busy with out own lives and studies all, some things never change eh? Miss you guys sooo much! I had TONSSS of FUNN too! (:Our "grand finale" song! LOL.Friends I wouldn't trade anything for (:Us three.OMG. I just realized, the pics are exactly the same as the ones we took like the last time we karaoke-d! LOL. pose all also same leh!

Going out with them again on Wednesday. Kim's 21st birthday! Dunno what that girl wants to do la. We'll see :) Lalalala.

MUST.DO.AIR.TOPIC. (due 29/5) :(

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: