May 05, 2009

i.loathe.you.

Hate is a strong word. But I really really really don't like you. ~Plain White T's~

I really don't want to care anymore. I don't know the person you've become. And to think you're supposed to know someone better over time, no? You were never like this, well, maybe you were, just that I was too blind to notice. Aren't you supposed to mature over time, become more responsible and independent? What went wrong? People have come up to me and tell me you're immature, you are this and that, and I haven't said a word. Guess what? I guess those people were right all along.

You ignore me when you want to, you treat me nice when you want to. Who the hell do you think I am? For crying out loud, I've been doing almost EVERYTHING just to keep this bond between us so we wont stray like many people I know. But what have you been doing? Just the total opposite.

I really don't know how much longer I can take this. You being so stubborn and all. I used to give in, used to just take it as it is, saying you were immature and soon, you'll learn. But it seems like it's not going anywhere. You can just continue to stay head-first in that self-absorbed world of your own. Don't come looking for me if you need anything, want anything or just feel like talking to me just because. I'm just so freaking sick of your annoying attitude and your i'm-always-right attitude.

I just wish I had a choice from the start. Then I wouldn't EVER pick you.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: