May 12, 2009

It's a love story, baby just say yes :)(:

Bubbles with a rainbow-ish tinge to 'em! Reminds me of you. or was that me? hmm. confused much? :/ anyways, happy happy (: All the best in your exams.

My left side is hurting again :( sighs. This really sucks. AAHH. Hope it'll go away after i rest:/

Summative is in 11 days. Gastrointestinal and Haematology system isn't too bad, but there's just SSOOOO much to read up and memorize on. I need a bigger capacity for my brain. Time to upgrade, perhaps? If only it worked that way :/ lalala.

I just want to thank those people who do little little things in my life everyday that just makes me feel all the more grateful and thankful I've met you guys (: It has made all the difference! Even that little smile, hug, walking me back to my car, carrying my books for me-especially Kumar&Clark(crazy heavy!). I do notice ALL the little things you guys do each time and that never fails to make my day a brighter and happier one. Thanks loads! ♥

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: