May 10, 2009

"You're like an Indian summer in the middle of a winter."

My Saviour loves, my Saviour lives,
My Saviour's always there for me,
My God; He was, my God; He is,
My God He's always gonna be.

First of all, HAPPY MOM'S DAY! Spent most of the time in church today. Had a skit, which went pretty well. I almost almost cried at my scene. LOL. oh wells. Was feeling happy I guess so couldn't cry :S Anyways, the mom's day slogan writing competition in my church, guess who won? hahaha. LOL. So unexpected. I can't even remember what I wrote already actually cos it was a couple of weeks back. Anyways, the whole church voted and I got the highest votes. Landslide victory it seems. It was good as it helped me save money on buying a mum's day gift (:
-Bouquet of flowers, chocolates, some scripture keeper thingy. haha. PERFECT (:

So anyways, summative is in two weeks. And I'm like progressing so slowly -_-" Like a stoopid tortoise. wait. Slower than that. Oh wells, slow and steady first la until i need to rush. Always like that :/ Bad habit. Anyways, I better get going now. Got some FB quizzes to do! LOL! :D

xoxo,elvyna.

No comments: