May 15, 2009

all to soon, the clock'll strick midnight and she'll be gone.

Not going to uni today cos' I've got no more classes (woot!). Anyways, semester 3 officially ended yesterday (so soon already?) with Annie Tay's lecture on Pathology of the Exocrine Pancreas which also means---> I've got one more week till my Summative exams! Scary :(

Gotta be hardworking,motivated, nerdish(nah!) and study study STUDY like mad for the next week! Hope I can cram and remember everything I need to know into my little brain :/ God help me.

Oh yea, happiness comes in the form of---->new make up! -__- " , i know. Am loving the collector's palette edition! The blue's so pretty! oh, but mine comes with two lip colours as well! (: All in one case. Pretty innit? :P lalala. Now, I just need an occasion to wear it with o_O <---HAHA.cute face. LOL.

How the palette looks like.

The colour I have (: BLUE! (hey! it's ur fav colour!)

OKAY. enough. Feeling a bit hyper I think, dont know why. Maybe its cos' I finally had more than 8 hrs of sleep last night in a week. The past few days I've only had maximum 4 hours sleep a day? crazy but I'm insomniac. So kinda getting used to it. Anyways, I better go study haemopoeisis now. LOLs!



xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: