May 25, 2009

He made the sun, He made the moon. To harmonize in perfect tune. One can't live without the other.

Being a medical student has its pros and cons. For one, when someone comes in with a disease, you'll immediately know everything about it. The clinical features, prognosis and treatment. You'll also understand in greater depth the disease. But on the other hand, it sucks to know so much too. Then you know how some diseases are almost incurable, which has a poor response to treatment, how long the person has to live and so on... :(

I can't get emotionally attached. I can't I can't :( But I can't help it. How can I know everything about a certain disease or wtv and not feel anything for the person going through it? Doesn't make sense does it?

And of all the diseases, there's one I really hate-- cancer.
It sends chills up the spine, it causes grief to take over the heart, it decreases will power in some...sigh.

It's sad to see someone with cancer. It really is. The struggles they have to go through, the family who's beside them feeling helpless, the lethargy and side effects from all the chemo :( :(

You're starting chemo today. I hope everything's well with you. Don't worry. Just have faith in God. You know He loves you so so much. I'll be keeping you in prayers. Just commit everything into His hands.

Jeremiah 29v11- For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Hold on to His promises. Cast all your cares on Him. This is seriously depressing. I don't know how I'm so affected by it :( Couldn't stop thinking 'bout it since the visit.
Dang you cancer!! STOP taking away people I love or care about! :( :(
xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: