December 25, 2007

Christmas is finally here!

Well, by the time I'm blogging, it's over already. But anyways,

I heart, heart, heart Christmas!

Haven't been blogging or coming online lately cos' I've been really busy. Had loads of carolling practises to go to, and then there's the drama practise, the friend outings..yea, the list goes on.And every time I get back from those stuffs, I end up being dead tired and fall asleep right away on my comfy bed. mmm. yea, been going around doing Christmas shopping too. It's kinda hard shopping last minute cos' almost everyone is on holidays and are out and about. The malls have been super-packed this past whole week and the jams on the roads have been really annoying. Crazy.

So the carolling was great, the food was greater (omg, I think I've gained weight from all the turkey and pies :s), the christmas decorations were great, see? and you wonder why this nut here is going crazy and hyped up about christmas for. hehe :)

Guess what? My camera has been healed!! So I began my snapping adventures on Christmas Eve right after my dad collected the charger for me. Would post them up soon once I really have the time. I have pictures for the last day of carolling too. The fun-nest day actually. New year's Day is coming soon. Wonder what I'd be doing on that day. k then, the tired-ness in me is creeping in again. Nights :)

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: