January 04, 2008

Weee!

Happy New Year everybody!!

Hope 2008 brings us all whatever we want and more. Celebrated New Year's Eve in church. Wanted to go to the Curve after that but ended up getting stuck in the jam for half an hour. So finally decided to go McD's in Sri Damansara with church frens. Was fun :)

Hope whoever's reading this had a great New Year's Eve countdown! I've got like loads of pics to upload I dont even know where to start. hmm. I've got my first-ever-time clubbing pics, going out with Anyi pics, dim sum pics... omg. the list goes on. And I can't add any pics in this post cos' I left the memory card reader at home and not here in my granny's place :(

So yea, the UK people are going back real soon. Gonna miss them so much once they do. Farewells again huh? sighs. Alright then, this is a really short post. Been suffering from sorethroat and cough since clubbing due to severe exposure to second-hand smoke. pffft.

xoxo, elvyna.

Found the memory card reader. It's actually here. In some drawer. Ok. Here are some pics!
Carolling. Last house on Christmas Eve!
Going crazy with babe and bro! ;P Dim Sum in Dynasty Hotel with Mei's family :) First time clubbing with umbrella buddy! ;D Steph and Kah mun (eeks. dont really know how to spell their names :s)With my bestest best friend- Tiffanie in Mid Valley. Lunch with Joan in Dragon-i.Met 'Owen' Soh Wee Chean in One U after that. haha. Owen :)

Well, that's roughly it. More pics in my next post la. Kinda lazy to upload now. teehee :)

No comments: