December 01, 2007

A New Beginning

Well, this is my first blog using blogspot. The one I'm using in Multiply, well, too many people have access to that already. So I'm going to start anew, maybe not even telling anyone about this blog so it can be more personal and stuff. yup.

New beginnings. hmm. It does have a certain ring to it. It illustrates the commencement of something new, where you're given another chance to make right, another glimpse from the start. Well, that's probably what I have now. And I'm gonna make full use of it. The past is the past, regardless of how painful or heart-wrenching it used to be. We as humans won't stay stagnant for long. That's just our nature. We were made so we would be able to move on and endure even in the worst circumstances. That is the beauty of it. A new beginning, aahh, I have a gut feeling that this would be the start of something new and beautiful. A new lease in life probably?

Well, a toast to a new beginning!!

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: