December 13, 2007

Stoning and then...

Went for breakfast (which was supposed to be at 10 but ended up at 11.30 cos' arafat and sashi couldn't wake up) with Sashi, Arafat and Dyan in Bangsar Village II Coffee Bean today. The meal wasn't bad. In fact I liked the scrambled eggs. Then after breakfast Arafat left for class and the 3 of us left were like stoning the whole time. Walked around the boutiques in Telawi streets for a while but then there was no sale. I mean like the whole Malaysia's on sale but their not because? Oh wells. Wanted to do manicure with Dyan but Sashi was so potong. Agreed to buff his nails with us and then later chickened out. Arafat came back after his class and we went to eat in delicious by Ms. Read. The brownie there is really nice. And I love love love the lemonade there. It's like so lemon-ey. Exactly how a lemonade should taste like.

So fast-forward, we went to Derrick's house after that to watch American Pie. omg, i tell you. It's my first time watching these kinda movies and it's like uncensored. Like what the? Enough bout that. Then we went to Nick's house only to find that he's not bathe yet and all. So we waited till he was done with all that. Then I followed Nick's car to OU (my second home). Was really nice chatting with my umbrella buddy again. Feels so warm :) Anyways, ate in Chillis in OU. Made ALOT of noise with them and then I left whilst they watched I am Legend starring Will Smith. I had a curfew at 12. The movie was at 12. So yup, had to pass.

It's the first time I'm seeing him in 2 months. The feelings are sorta like faded but there's still something there. I'll get over it soon. I'll come to my senses. Not worth the tears and depression and all. Be strong. I've got other shoulders to lean on. What's one shoulder less?BE STRONG ELVYNA, be strong.

xoxo, elvyna.

2 comments:

Shair Ein said...

elos! i know how good the god damn brown brownies taste like at ms read. but i think it's sinful to even think abt it. hahaha. so brown la their brownies. :P

elvyna :) said...

haha.sinful? yes it is. we should go have it one day aite? :)