December 03, 2007

Live and Loud KL 07

Went for Live & Loud on Saturday in Bukit Kiara. Sat with Iqbal and Arafat with my apparent "RM 8,000"(altogether now..what?!) ticket. damn ridiculous la. Who would pay so much to watch like 4 international artistes and like what, 10 local artistes? Anyway, I went there at about 8 and realized I missed the Elliot Yamin performance. Dang, how could I have missed him? :( sigh. So yea, had some trouble with security. Apparently no cameras were allowed and ever since I got my new camera, we've never parted. So yea, you know I was caught. I had to remove the battery and pass it to Iqbal's driver who later came in and returned it to me. hmm. Some tight security eh? The security person was so rude that Arafat kept saying that he would tell his aunt or someone that it seemed ridiculous (it is) that one could not bring in a camera at a concert like this.

After all the hassle, the three of us adjourned to our seats which were like far away but thank God for Iqbal's driver who drove us there. Anyi, Derrick, Malik and the rest had tickets too, but it wasn't the same as the one Arafat gave me, so they were supposed to be somewhere else, which was quite close actually. Saw a number of artistes like Hannah Tan (who was seated like in the VIP box next to mine), Shaggy (heated things up), Jaclyn Victor, etc...

Anyway, it was kinda boring and all except the fun people I was hanging out with. Think I'll probably stone to death if it weren't for them there.Alrights, I'll let the pictures do the talking.

My "RM 8,000" ticket and my name spelt oh-so-wrongly on it :S Lousy quality due to the fact that my camera's battery died. Taken with phone.
Shaggy was really entertaining. ~Girl you're my angel, you're my darling..~ Taken with phone too. Hey, at least it's 2 mp :) Anyi sitting on the grass cos' her feet were killing her. Heels to a concert? You go girl :)

The great people I hung out with that night. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I left the concert once Whitney Houston came out, since I couldn't take a picture of her. Yea, we WEREN'T ALLOWED to. ish. She thinks she's so great eh? And I heard she said she had a flu too. hmmphs. So we left around 1 to burger king in Hartamas where I parked my car earlier and had a drink with Sashi, Anyi, Derrick and Arafat. They were all so nice and insisted that they trail my car all the way back to my house in Sungai Buloh (mind you, that is damn far) just to make sure I reached home safely. Sweet people I tell you. So I did reach home safely about 2 am I think. Dropped dead on the bed once I cleaned up. Had church the next day. That's 'bout it.

Oh yea, one more thing, I really can't stand the fact that people just ask me about him all the time as if I'm supposed to know everything. Like as if I'm obliged to know stuffs about him. And they just tell me where he is and ask me if I wanna go see him. I'll go see him when I want to alright? Can the whole world just STOP reminding me of something I'm trying so freaking hard to forget? ish.
xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: