December 10, 2007

Of the STUPID machine and the magical PLASTIC thing

Stupid ATM machine at Subang Parade!! It ate and retained my ATM card, and for no reason at that cos' I didn't do anything wrong. The pin was correct, I had money in my account and all, but yet it had to swallow my card. sighs.. So yea, gotta reapply for a new one once the old one has been retrieved and sent back to my home bank branch. ish.

However, one bad turn changes into a superb thing when...

I got my plastic card today!! I know..I know I'm getting too hyped up bout' nothing much considering the fact that almost all my friends already have a credit card or maybe more than one. But still, it was just so pretty and had me gleaming in delight. I kinda knew what it was when the letter came, but to see it and hold it, that was so exciting. haha. Happy-fying. (If that's even a word). yup. And apparently they had some screw up at the bank so I have 2 cards now. One Visa and one Mastercard. It's the same thing though my dad says. Doesn't matter :) One thing's for sure though, the colour Platinum never looked so fabulous. *grins widely*

And guess what? I went out straight after I got it and went shopping! What else could a girl do with something so shiny and plastic-ky? A mini shopping spree to be exact. It was so cool. The first time I signed on the semi-glossy paper, the first time I swiped it, the first time I took the receipt and left the shop, all those were just so..so..*dang* I got too excited I can't find the right words to say :s But you get the drift. The happiness would remain for some time, that is, until the first statement comes at the end of this month. hahahaha.

Who cares bout that darned ATM card now huh?! :)

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: