December 12, 2007

Another normal day.

Nick's back!! Reached sometime in the morning if I've not mistaken. Been sleeping since then due to jet lag and all. I on the other hand, was out with Arafat and Sashi. Went to watch Heartbreak Kid at Cineleisure. Wasn't bad, in fact, it was really funny. Laughed really loud I think. Quite embarassing. Hmms. Went to Winter Warmers after that cos' my dear Arafat was hungry, again. Chatted for what seemed like a reeeeally long time. Was fun teasing Arafat and all. I'm so not used to not taking pictures when I'm out with friends.

And just in case you're wondering, that's cos' my stupid NEW(yes, you read it right) camera's charger is malfunctioning. In other words, it won't charge the battery :( How sad is that? And since it's a new model, the guy at the shop said I would've to wait until the replacement comes in their next shipping or something. How long more would that be? sighs. Now you know why my blog has been really boring lately without the colourful pictures depicting my everyday life. Hope it'll come soon, really really soon.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: