September 27, 2011

Poster boy.

Bought a couple of posters today from the Student Union. They're pasted nicely now in my room and it makes me smile everytime I see it. There's just something about black & white art that just makes me go weak at the knees (:




Have also been busy sorting out polaroids taken throughout summer to be added into the scrapbook. It's really fun scrapbooking and there are LOADs of pictures from summer! It was such an awesome summer back home in Malaysia for 2.5 months!

******

On another note, started lectures for 4th year this week and omg, it's from 9-5pm everyday on STATS and ECONS. Like whatt???! I don't even understand a thing during lecture (and to think I took Further Math up to S3 in A-Levels #ashamed ) *sigh* Brain deteriorate much? :/ Now terms like randomised controlled trials, stratified randomisation, cost utility analysis, etc. are driving me nuts. Oh well, let's hope I'll recall those things I knew once upon a time (really long ago).

xoxo, elvyna.


No comments: