September 14, 2011

Breakfast

There's nothing quite like the sound of cereal (or in this case, koko krunch) hitting a bowl early in the morning. It makes me feel like a kid again in primary school days. Going to be heading out for mani+pedi with Kim later and then dinner and yumcha with college and then church friends. Long day out I foresee! It's good anyway, using up as much time as I have left to meet up with people back home.


This Friday is Malaysia day (public holiday!). Going to go to aunt's place to teach her some baking skills and techniques. Can't wait (: Oh, and photoshoot tomorrow, can we say excited? Hope it turns out well!

And on a totally non-related note, the new trailer for Breaking Dawn part 1 is out today! It looks promising! Hope it'll be as good as the book. Yes, I am a Twilight fan. Sue me :P

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: