September 06, 2011

Phuket, Thailand: photo diary


(All pics above were taken by my brother. Check out more of his work HERE.)

Phuket is such a lovely place to be for a holiday with the family. Had a really chilled out, well relaxed time over there and enjoyed the daily dose of fresh fruit juices and scrumptious Thai cuisine. The weather was definitely much warmer and more humid than in Malaysia but it was awesome for me to work on the tan I've been dreaming of since I went over to UK. Back home in KL now and am filling up the schedule with meet ups, lunches and dinners again. Can't believe 2 months of summer have gone by just like that. Better make full use of the remaining 3 weeks I have left back home. For now, I'm just too lazy to unpack from my trip and shall just pretend I'm still on holiday. Oh wait, I am (:

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: