October 01, 2011

Snack time.

A couple of days ago I got my monthly ASOS magazine and it included a voucher for a free box of snacks from graze.com. So being the chinese I am (hey, who doesn't like free stuffs, right?) I checked it out and rated the foods I liked and didn't on the website. It's such a cool concept i'm still impressed till now.


So I got my first box in the mail today. It is THE prettiest customised anything snack box I've ever seen! It even comes with a card that states the nutritional values of the stuffs in the box. Impressed yet? Anyways, even the packaging is bubbling over with cuteness so much so that I don't even feel like eating it anymore! (kinda defeats the purpose of getting it I know -_-)


It's a weekly thing so now there's something for me to look forward to every Saturday morning! And the insides (of the snackbox) changes every week too based on what I rate on the website. How cool is that? (:

It's amazing how this snackbox is making my day! (: *munches away*

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: