September 22, 2011

Blood donation.

Finally donated blood for the first time in my life after being rejected everytime I tried to in previous years (due to medical reasons). Was a really painless experience and now I know what it feels like to be at the receiving end of the needle instead of usually being the one inserting it into patient's arms. I know many people donate blood all the time and it's the usual thing for them to do but for me, it's not always that I get a chance to do something like this. Feel so proud of myself today, because for once since becoming a medical student, I actually feel like I am THAT much closer to saving a life.


Donate blood at a blood bank if you're fit and healthy! You never know who might need it and who's life you can save! (:

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: