September 14, 2011

Picture Perfect Memories.

" A best friend is a sister destiny forgot to give you."


I thank God everyday for these people He put in my life. Both of them, so dear to my heart. We can totally be ourselves amongst each other: silly, laugh till we cry and our tummies ache, talk about the most random thing on earth but amazingly all three of us still get, have girly nights out ending with a mask session and sleepover and everything else.

I've had an amazing time growing up through my teenage years because of these two people. I remember the first boyfriend I had, the excitement, the butterflies in the stomach kind of feeling, the giggles and blushes, I shared it all with them. The heartbreaks that followed and times spent drowning my sorrows in ice cream and midnight talks, they were both there.

I really can't imagine my life without the both of them in it. Looking back on how much we've grown through the years, as individuals and as friends/sisters, I'm quite proud to say we've come quite a long way and we didn't turn out too bad (:

I know I don't say this much but I really love the both of them to bits! I've a strange tugging feeling in me that it'll be harder for me to say goodbye this time when I leave. But oh well, I'll remember the promise Amanda made to sponsor me and Amelia on our first trip together to somewhere beach-y! (Let's hope it's either Mauritius or Maldives and not Langkawi -_-") So yea, time and distance ain't got nothing on us! (:

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: