January 11, 2008

finally...

Like finally we're able to go to J.Co with no interference (except a little rain, that is), but nevertheless, we went. And it was SO worth it! Had to queue up for like what,20-30 minutes? But you don't really feel it's THAT long when you're queueing up with 5 other people. Yea, I don't know why we were ALL in the line :s


We (Arafat, Sashi, Dyan, Jun King, Logann and me) bought 4 dozen doughnuts. Arafat tapau-ed 1 dozen though. But still, I tell you, I'm getting sick of doughnuts. And to think I had Big Apple 3 days before J.Co. Sugar & calories OVERLOAD!! J.Co has more flavours to choose from compared to Big Apple though.
Yea yea I know, why isn't it full? Well, I was too excited to eat the donuts I only remembered to take the picture after we were almost done :s Did I mention they have tiramisu donuts? :P

Oh yea, how could I forget? I'm superbly HAPPY cos' I finally got my Starbucks planner!!!:D And it's all thanks to Arafat who helped me collect the stickers thing. I would never have collected so many so soon.weee! Here's a pic of it. Pretty ain't it? Well, I think it is.
Oo. And I think I'm beginning to like Pavillion. Not the super-con-job expensive parking though. But the designs and decos and shops and all. Yea. On a totally unrelated note, I'm so freaking addited to The Sims-Pets edition right now. Played for 5 hrs straight last night. ish. The addiction. Alrights, I'll go jot stuffs down in my planner :)

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: