October 09, 2011

Brownie cookie with peanut butter frosting (:

Downloaded the most AMAZING app on my iPad the other day. It's called Donna Hay magazine. It is such an amazing app and all the pictures + recipes in there are just begging for me to try it. It was tough picking which one to try first but I chose the brownie cookie with peanut butter frosting as it seemed like a dessert which wouldn't be too heavy after a meal. Also, there was a house party at my place where my housemate cooked the yummiest bak kut teh ever so I decided to make some of these to let my friends try it out.

And boy oh boy, I got some pretty good feedback! Will definitely be trying out other recipes from this app again (:

Step by step instructions on the app. Super convenient. Look at my hummingbird bakery recipe book sitting by itself so lonely at the side after I abandoned it for the iPad :P
LOVE melting DARK chocolate (:
Not really a cookie, but not really a brownie either. The best of both worlds, i suppose.
Whipped up some peanut butter frosting.
Sandwiched and ready for om-nom-nom-ing! (: (:

xxxxxxxxxx



2 pots of super duper yummy bak kut teh made by the housemate. I had 3 bowls of soup *burp-rubs tummy* :D
Taboo after dinner! We were so noisy and bad at it it was hilarious!

Group shot at the sofa which everyone seems to like :/
Chunky making an appearance at the party.

xoxo, elvyna.

2 comments:

Weeli said...

ON NOM NOM!!

btw, love the songs you put on your blog's playlist :)

elvyna :) said...

Thanks! (: