October 23, 2011

Bright side of things.

Crazy British weather. Just when I thought it was the end of sunny days and blue skies with fluffy clouds as winter is approaching, it's such a lovely day today! Church was awesome, as always, and I learnt something today.


I learnt how to be a friend to someone in need, someone I'm not so close to yet but am trying to be. Because sometimes all someone needs is a shoulder to cry on or someone to lean on. I can learn to be that for them.

And lyrics of a song that brought tears to my eyes during worship session today:

I'm giving you my heart, and all that is within.
I'm lay it all down for the sake of You my King
I'm giving You my dreams, laying down my rights
I'm giving up my pride
For the promise of new life.

Sometimes, all we need to do is SURRENDER everything to Him. It will work out.

No comments: