October 26, 2011

Monochrome.

Got a surprise for my birthday when I got a keyboard as a present! Loving it soooo much I've been playing it non stop since I got it. Lots to brush up on considering I haven't been playing for the past what? 2 years or so but there are some songs which I still remember how to play from memory. HAHA.


So its my 22nd birthday today! Lol. Happy Birthday me. HAHA. It's such a great thing waking up and checking Facebook (I am not a FB addict) and seeing my wall flooded with love messages and well wishes from everyone I know. Well, I know FB reminds people that it's my birthday but still, I appreciate the few seconds it takes for someone to write just a simple happy bday on my wall.

Birthdays are always days I look back and reminisce about how much I've grown over the past years and thank God for letting me be where I am today. Growing up isn't half as bad as some people say it would be. I like the idea of being responsible, learning to be independent, even the whole being away from home thing. But that being said, of course I love being home with people taking care of me and such as well (:

There's so much to be thankful for today. My life, studies, my friends, my family, people who care about me... He is truly amazing. In every single way possible. I don't think I'll ever stop being grateful and thankful for His amazing providence and blessings in my life. So much more than I could ever ask for, so much more than I deserve, but yet, here I am celebrating my 22nd year of life. It's going to be a great one! (:

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: