January 02, 2011

Your grace has found me just as I am, empty handed but alive in Your hands.

First of all, Happy New Year everyone! (: I hope all of you had an awesome time counting down the minutes and then seconds and ushering in the new year.

View of the fireworks from the London eye.

May the new year bring all of you more joy, more happiness, more love than 2010 did. May it also remind us of His greatness and the blessings He has so abundantly poured into our lives each and every day last year. This year, will be a better year, as we continue to strengthen our faith, trust Him more, love Him more. More of Him, less of me.

I've already made my resolution this year, which is the same every year. What about you? Make one, and keep it. Work towards it. Even if it's just a little one. It'll make a whole lot of difference. Baby steps, it's better than none.

Looking forward to all the great things He has in store for me this year. Ready to take up the challenges and obstacles of the year. Nothing to fear with Him that strengthens me. My heart is at peace knowing that.

Ahh. What an amazing, amazing God I have.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: