January 02, 2011

:(

It hasn't been a great start to 2011, I must say. My first day back here in Southampton hasn't been going all that well. *sigh* Sometimes I guess no matter how hard you try to make things right, if it's just not meant to be, it won't ever happen.


As I'm waiting for my huge mug of 2 sachets of 3-in-1 Milo to cool down, I've been repeating the same song on iTunes for the past 15 minutes. Trying to clear my head of everything. The lyrics are so simple. It repeats over the whole chorus, but somehow I can just cry listening to this song. Again and again.


Amazed- Lincoln Brewster
You dance over me, while I am unaware
You sing all around, but I never hear the sound

Lord I'm amazed by You,
Lord I'm amazed by You,
Lord I'm amazed by You,
How You love me.

You paint the morning sky, with miracles in mind
My hope will always stand, for You hold me in Your hand

How deep, How wide
How great is You love for me

I guess sometimes when I try too hard to look for that silver lining out of everything I'm in and don't find it, I don't have to be upset. There may not be a silver lining to most things, but my God is always with me, and He loves me. Nothing's gonna change that. ever.

So come terrible days like today, come anything. I'll take them down. He holds me in His hands. Taking comfort in that.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: