January 11, 2011

In my life, Your will be done.

Just finished my devotion tonight. Such a simple verse, one I've always read through and glanced upon but still, it has a profound meaning.


Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life. Proverbs 4:23

I must admit, many a times i've strayed and my heart have been tempted. It is really important, I feel, to learn how to guard my heart because, well, all our actions and choices are driven by the desires of our heart. The heart shows and portrays who you are as a person. But somehow, I just find it really difficult to stay grounded in the world today :(

Therefore, tonight I said a prayer. A prayer to set my heart right with God, and to renew my commitment to love God with all I have. Everything I have. Because I can't do this alone. I need His help. I don't know what the future holds, but still I'll trust in His faithfulness. He's never failed me, He never will.

xoxo, elvyna.

2 comments:

wp said...

girls somehow like that line do they?

Kuhanesh said...

Erm erm, I'll help too!!