August 31, 2010

Just got out of a nice warm bubble bath (:

Breakfast for today before going to the hospital.

Wasn't a too bad first day. Tour around the school. Had to get some blood test done and Mantoux test but I just took my vaccinations before coming to the UK so I've got to wait till mid-November before I can do those tests :/ Hope i remember though.

Visited the whole hospital today. It's rather big and confusing. But it's not bad, quite a lot of people and it's pretty organized once you get the hang of it. So happy got to skype grandma and brother this morning before I left for the hospital. It sure made my day (:

Here's looking forward to more skype sessions with them and parents as soon as internet is available for them. HAPPPYYY (:

Btw, got 2 blisters on each foot due to wearing pumps and walking such a long distance today :( I need new good, comfy, non blisterish shoes :(

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: