August 30, 2010

I stared out my window and in the blackness of night, i see a blanket of stars (:


This is what my snack was for today! Healthy right? Finally got most of the stuffs I need to cook in the flat. Got some groceries and utensils as well. So tiring carrying plastic bags up the hill to Glen Eyre (the place I'm staying in) since the bus stop in front of my place is under construction and is not operating :(

Anyways, school officially starts tomorrow though it's just going to be a tour of Southampton General Hospital and such. Hope I won't miss the 9.05am bus tomorrow! And I realized, I don't have any official formal clothes. argh!

Gotta make do with my MOST formal shirt then. Hope they won't scold me! *gulps*

Nights people. The skyline here is so beautiful. Been seeing so many stars since I came here. It's so beautiful. It's these little little things that make me smile and reminds me that God is awesome (:

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: