August 10, 2010

i told you the blackbox was actually orange.

Its funny, the games life plays. When you thought you've missed your chance, 4 years later, things come around again. What can I say? I'm at a loss for words. Need to get down with some serious thinking. But then again, it gives me the headaches. How now brown cow? :(

Anyways, it just hit me real hard today that I'm leaving soon. In about 2 weeks. This is really really sad. argh. I'll miss my family and friends. I'll miss everything. Let me list down things I'll miss. I'll miss the kids from Sunday school who always makes my day. I'll miss singing in church. I'll miss the convenience of just going anywhere with my car. I'll miss One U. I'll miss the feeling of security I get just waking up and being in a familiar place.

Heck, its a darn reset button to my life going to UK. Let's hope its worth it.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: