August 05, 2010

i just can't live a lie.

"We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happens once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it."


I've always loved Nicholas Spark's novels ever since I was in secondary school and started reading his books with my best friend, Tiffanie. I think I've read almost every one of his books. Recently, I just finished reading The Last Song by him. It was a good book. Actually, I know why I like his books. Everytime after i finish reading one, I get this warm, cozy, tingly feeling inside. Its like I somehow get reassured and know that true love does exist. I know, i know, fictional characters and storylines and plots..

but then again, it must somehow exist right, for the author to write about it so convincingly and how it touches your heart, or maybe even deeper, the soul.

Well, just doing lots of thinking tonight. Does true love exist? I used to believe it did, but now, I'm 50-50 about it.

I'm still hoping it is though, and the hopes are reassured everytime I read a good love story.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: