August 28, 2010

New place (:


So this is my new place. Beechmount House. Its pretty quiet here. Not too bad actually. But its so far from where all the other IMU seniors are at. And Lilian too. bout 10 minutes walk. Ok, not THAT far then. But then again, this is my out of term residence before my contract starts end September. So not sure if I'll still be staying here in a month's time. Btw, this is a postgrad hall and everyone's still away for summer, so its quite empty :( No friends, YET. except Jenny, my Taiwanese housemate who's moving out on Monday. Then, there's nobody :( Alright, enough talk, pics time! (:
View from outside my window.
Wheely chair! (: so Fun! can slide around the whole room to get stuffs. lazy ma (:
They don't provide pillows so slept on my clothes last night. Gonna go get some today @ IKEA!
That's it! Not too bad eh? It's quite cosy (: I don't mind it being my permanent residence (:

Alright then. Take care and have a good day ya'll. More pics coming up soon! Liking it when my blog's filled with pics!

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: