April 30, 2010

I think crazy when I'm sick.

So I was sick the past couple of weeks and all and during that period of time, I came up with a BRILLIANT IDEA! or so, I like to believe (:

Anyways, I'm going to come up with a list of 21 things to do before my 21st birthday this year, which is in October if ya'll don't know. Ok, so the 21 things, can include anything crazy/out of this world, but not too overboard. Just 21 stuffs I would never ever EVER think of doing, EVER!!!! .I think you get the picture. HAHA (: The reason I'm coming up with this list of things is because I'm gonna become an adult soon and I just want to do everything crazy before I turn 21 officially. Well, it's not like I won't do anything crazy after I turn 21 but its just er, don't really know how to explain it properly la. Wtv :P

SO, I need help in coming up with suggestions on the 21 things to do, so far I've gotten response from a few close friends and I'll take them into consideration (except Isaac's list, because well, it's Isaac -nothing on his list I can do without going against my principles and conscience. LOL. i'm just kidding. or maybe i'm not. haha. -_-).

Anyways, I thought of ONE thing already, i.e. To have a fish meal!!!! (disclaimer: I don't eat/never eat/hate to eat fish.) Help me out here guys who read this blog! Your suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!(:

xoxo, elvyna.

1 comment:

Pui Ee said...

Try whitewater rafting (heard Perak got), attempt baking macarons (if you like eating them), bungee jump, or go horseback riding.