April 12, 2010

I'm officially missing you.

So IMU held a ball on the 10th of April. Decided to go after being peer pressured by friends. Anyways, it was pretty fun at the ball and the performances were good. Thanks Pseuds for all the hard work! (: So, typical of a ball, a gazillion pics were taken throughout the night.

Here's like 10% of the gazillion (random, not in any order) :
Btw, I can't increase the size of the pic cos it's not taken with my SLR but the digicam so it'll be really pixelated. sorry :/

Lilian and I.Goodie bag.
I like this pic cos it makes me look tall (: oh, with hung yew and khoon hau.
Benedict (ex-cempakan and fellow IMU-ian)
Goodest friend Jien.
Darling Shafina (:
Awesome co-leader in CG, Jae Ric.
Hong Kong best friend, ManLo.
l-r: Joo Hor, Emi, Rachel, KorWoi, Elvyna, Monica.
Wong Chee Leong :D neighbours at ball!
Beautiful Zia.
Darn Amos, I still cant be taller than him even with my heels :(
Yusri, ex-cempakan/IMU-ian/Michael Jackson/best performer of the night
Gorgeous Faye! (:
Tiang Kor Woi aka Pseuds.
Steek and Robeans (ok, its Robyn but I like calling her beans! ) I'm glad she made it to Ball (:
Sweetheart Amanda. Looking pretty and all dolled up.
The one and only, Chong Ian. 'nuff said.

Ok. Enough of all the partying and ball and nonsense! Time to get serious and study. Bleh :/
WARNING: Lifeless days ahead :(

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: