May 03, 2010

You made my day (:

Was feeling a bit moody and agitated this morning in uni. I think I even 'scolded' a few people :S Anyways, when I thought things couldn't get any better today, Daniel gave me a present (: It was so unexpected and it was so sweet. He said it's a present sort of to encourage me to study. It was so thoughtful of him (: In addition to that, he also sent me to my car parked on the hill when I was leaving uni. Double blessing (: Totally made my day!

Asymmetrically wrapped present with note/card.
Animal biscuits! So cute right? See also damn happy already. I damn sayang wanna eat :/It has found its place in my tupperware of midnight study snacks together with mini cheese crackers as well as Mcvities digestive biscuits. They can become friends now (:

On another note, I started my diet plan today! Exam season is rolling in and I'm gonna eat, study eat study for a while now so gotta watch what I eat from now on to prevent excessive weight gain! :/ Hopefully it works. *fingers crossed*

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: