April 30, 2010

I'm stupid because..

1) I became even more guilty than someone who committed a crime just because I knew about it and saw it happening.
2) I know I need to study but I let things distract me/I find reasons not to study.
3) I become everyone's crying shoulder when I'm not even in the right mind to do so.
4) I listen to every single person's problems and try to fix it for them just because I feel bad if I don't.
5) I get into situations I shouldn't get into because I don't know how to prevent them from happening.
6) I've got so many friends around me but when someone asks me who my real friends are, the ones I tell everything to, hang out with and pour my heart out to, I can't name anyone.
7) I care so much that people's problems become my problems.
8) I can't even have a proper relationship with anyone.

FML.


How I wish I could see a rainbow now. It'll make things better, so much better :(

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: