April 19, 2010

Told you from the start, I'm only gonna break your heart.


Down with the worst flu and cough I've had in a while, but surprisingly, it's not making me feel any more depressed than I normally do when I'm sick. I'm just really tired and well, my nose hurts from all the rubbing I feel it's gonna drop off soon :/ So I bit my lips and tongue a few times when I sneezed (over 50 times) today. Gosh, I'm gonna wake up with ulcers :( Ah well, I'm strong and I'll get better soon. Just kinda unhappy with my PBL facilitator cos' she kinda asked me not to go for PBLs if I'm sick in case I have H1N1 and i might spread it to others (mainly her!). PFFT!

So many things have been happening lately I don't even know where to begin telling my story. Maybe I shouldn't. I'm too lazy to. Hmm. Been getting the momentum to study lately albeit it being a bit slow, but better some than none right? I just realized I've got about 50+ more days left in IMU. It just hit me that day and I got super emotional :( :(

I'm gonna miss the people, not the place. The people who've helped to shape me into the person I am today. What would I do without you guys? aaah. I'll miss everyone. I think I'm gonna cry when I do leave :( Happy times.

Glimpses of my life in IMU
~new place, new people, meet friends, make acquaintances, become treasurer, get in a relationship, break up, make up, break up for real, move on, semester start, workload piles, study, late nights in library, lunches and dinners together, road trips, food escapades, CF, finding a family in uni, silly things we do, laughters and tears, cheerleading, cell group, relationships, antisocial period, meeting juniors, colour pens, mashed potato, honey green tea jelly drink, vegetarian food, best friends, buddies (all kinds, but I love each one of 'em) , exams, results, OSPE, OSCE, milk teas, CSU, PBL, ahh. and the list goes on.~

Sweet memories I will cherish (:

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: