June 14, 2009

You and I will be a tough act to follow.

Celebrated Han Hung's bday in Tony Roma's today. Was supposed to be a surprise but damn fail. Mei la! :/ heh. Next time k? Try harder. Anyways, this was him and his cake. so full after eating the cake:P Happy Birthday! So sorry I kept making ppl sing k? :P

Then had the talent fest in church. Been practising dance so much this weekend. We did a hip-hop-ish dance to Planetshakers-Reflector. Last minute practise and choreography. Thanks to all who came to support (: Appreciate it lots! Anyways, there were 2 categories- solo and group. I'm just glad I decided to join with you guys- Amanda & Amelia. Love you guys loads! Had so much fun. Though I almost broke down before the thing :s

Didn't expect to win! L.A.M.E! :D
xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: