June 07, 2009

How many times can I break before I'm shattered? :(

Been a pretty busy weekend mostly filled with food outings (oh no! fat!:( ). Anyways, went to DUMC church for their Saturday service this week and it was awesome. Loved the worship, the songs, the speaker, the everything! (: Very nice church if you asked me.

Anyways, after that, went to have dinner in Grand Imperial Restaurant in Bangsar Shopping Centre with Amanda's family. My parents were there too. The food wasn't too bad. Service was good but the food took such a long time to come I almost expired waiting for it :/ Which means, we had time to camwhore! I don't know what's wrong with my camera. All the pics I take seem to come out 'grainy-looking and a lil pixelated' :( I dont like it. Anyone knows how to fix this? :/Peking Duck. Me likes! o_OUs three. I always have to stand in the middle. Dunno why (: teehee.

The next day, went for brunch buffet in Corus Hotel KL. Went with the same ppl again plus Amanda's bf- Jeremy (also my primary school friend).*insert Brit-ish accent* Mei Mei :DHad to make this a Black & white pic cos stoopid aaron used the other camera's flash and made amelia's face all orange -.-

Anyways, this has been a very satisfying weekend, I think, in terms of food. BAH. Time to work it off! :/

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: