June 10, 2009

Happiness sometimes comes in the form of food.

I declared today as "Give-an-apple-to-show-my-appreciation-towards-friends" DAY. What a mouthful. Anyways, the idea came after i was grocery shopping and saw these really cute small apples (: So adorable. LOL. so all i did was wash 'em and tied a ribbon on 'em to make it more presentable and pretty!! (:So to those friends I gave, hope you guys liked it! (: It was really totally random. Gave to people I know who were walking past me :D


Oo. And I baked Choc chip Banana muffin last night too. Had the sudden urge. Brought just a few to uni and gave a few close friends. I think it might've been a lil too sweet. I dont know. First time I'm adding chocolate though. It was an assumption, the amount of cocoa I put in :/In the oven (:
Oh, and last but definitely not least, made Konyaku Jelly too! Lychee flavour with my fav- Nata de Coco! (: Brought a tupperware to uni to share with friends. Yes, it's my plan to fatten them up so I won't look so fat in comparison! *snickers*

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: