June 22, 2009

Never knowing where you're going when you face a brand new day.

Now I just close my eyes and say,
I just want to breathe again, Learn to face the joy and pain,
Discover how to laugh a little, cry a little,
Live a little more.
I just want to face the day, Forget about the woes of yesterday,
Maybe if i hope a little, try a little more,
I'll breathe again.

Exams are next week from 29/6- 2/7, therefore the lack of posts. At this point, I just want to give it all out, do the best I can, and really just surrender it all to Him. He brought me through this far, He'll bring me through further. Not by my strength, but His. Been so stressed over studies these past few weeks. Can't wait till it's over by next week!!!

Oh, and Transformers is coming out this Wed! :( So sad I can only watch it next week. Everyone else would've already watched it by then :/ Nevermind, I'll drag ppl to watch it again -_-"

Can't wait for my long 2+ months break!! That is IF i pass. wait. I should have faith. I will pass. *gulps*
~I'll praise You in this storm~

Oh yea, and ppl, beware! H1N1's on the rise. Take good care yea? Hope a vaccine of some sort would come out soon :/

Better get back to my Haemopoiesis notes now. Slept too long just now already. Feel so guilty :/

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: