December 30, 2008

Glimpses of caroling.

From 20th-22nd Dec, the Gospel Assembly carollers, well, went caroling! haha :) It has been the most hectic December, ever for me because this year, I was in charge of caroling. Being a conductor is fun yet nerve-wrecking. So many things to plan, so little time. But all in all, I thank God that He made it possible. Made everything smooth-sailing and well. Made everyone healthy and sore-throatless. haha. It's all Him, not me :) Thank you God <3

Camwhoring with bro's DSLR ! Never complete without a "lala" pose :)
Us three in my house pre-caroling.
Caroling team whom I love loads!
Amanda! Haha. what was this again ah? Aaron's Edward Cullen pose rite? hahahahahahahahaha :DWhite :)I love all pics taken with my bro. Why? Cos I love him!!! <3
sorry i'm embarrassing you bro. :p

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: