December 04, 2008

IMU CF Christmas thingy =)

CF and CSS held its annual Christmas celebration on the 3rd of December 2008 in IMU. The theme was Agape- which means unconditional love. Quite appropriate I would say as Christmas is coming. The event started at 6.45pm. The turnup was quite good- more than what I had expected:) It was great.

First there was worship- Natasha was a wonderful worship leader and I helped her back up (scary experience:/ but was fun), then there was the skit by Jeremy Joseph- job well done, and then a short sharing followed by dance performance by Wei Chin and gang. hahaha. All in all, it was a superb night, had a lot of fun!! :) Helping out with the wrapping of door gifts.I love the heart which says Agape <3

Me and Nat, the only ones who adhered to the dress code, green and red:/ Jae Ric and I (with the gun from the skit) hahaha. Silly boy Kay Teck. I have sooo many funny pics of him I can blackmail him for quite some time :P Christian Fellowship and Catholic Students Society. Edwina and Elvyna :) Elvyna. Esther. Wei Chin. with Christy who organized the whole thing with Jacelyn. Kuhanesh a.k.a. Aku from sem 1.
It ended at 10pm and after cleaning up and all, we went off to the mamak near IMU. Mostly Sem 1's. haha.
xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: