December 02, 2008

Busy busy busy!

Firstly, I've begun editing pictures! Woot! Found a really cool software recommended by Stacie (Thanks dear!) and now I've edited some. Take a look at all of it below and tell me what you think:P

Went out to Dessert's Bar in Casa Tropicana on Sunday after church with Stacie, Amanda and Aaron. It was really sort of an impromptu thing cos' we were bored and Aaron had free vouchers for the stuffs there. Well, it was really really yummy, the dessert. Ordered a few stuffs but the one I liked most was:It was really really nice with all the fruits and frozen ice cream which we could dip in chocolate followed by nuts. yummy :) After Dessert's Bar, we went to The Curve to watch Twilight. Was a really really good movie to me and Robert Pattinson is just absolutely yummy in it. The character he plays, Edward Cullen, is just the epitome of what a boyfriend/partner should be like. Go watch it all you guys out there to learn how to be better boyfriends. haha:) But don't watch the cinema one though. It's censored throughout :/

Then we took some pics along the street (for flea market) decorated with beautiful Christmas lights and trees and such (think elves, reindeers and pretty shiny baubles). It was a really pretty sight. Did I mention I really really love Christmas? <3

Ate in Kim Gary's for dinner. Chat till they closed. Was really INTO catching up. teehee. See guys? We should do it more often to avoid situations like this. Bring mei too next time :)Their side. Our side.
Stayed over at Stacie's house after that (her parents weren't home!) and stayed up the whole night chatting. Went out to Times Square the next day. My first time in Times Square!- quite an experience I would say. haha. Dropped dead on my bed once I reached home late at night.
Moral of the story: Get some LOADS of sleep prior to a sleepover :D
xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: