December 10, 2008

When a heart breaks, NO, it don't breakeven.

I could see it in your eyes, that you honestly believed that I didn’t want you anymore. The most absurd, ridiculous concept—as if there were any way that I could exist without needing you!

You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy.

~Edward Cullen~

OMG. I am so addicted to Twilight and the whole series (books I mean). Just finished New Moon after reading it for nine hours straight. It's seriously so addictive, and after reading it, can Edward Cullen be anymore perfect than he already is? Apparently, he can. I'm going to go get Eclipse and Breaking Dawn tomorrow. At least now I've got something to keep me occupied for the holidays.

Oh yea, and another thing keeping me occupied, this stoopid fever:( and not to mention, the absolutely annoying, and tiring, vomiting that comes with it. Not good. Been feeling so weak the past couple of days. sigh. I'd better get back to bed now. tah.

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: