December 28, 2008

Amanda's 20th.

Celebrated Amanda's 20th on the 26th. Her bday's actually on the 27th. Went to 7atenin9 in Ascott Hotel. The place is amazing. The food's not bad actually but the place is quite expensive. Anyways, mei did a great job organizing and inviting people. Sorry I couldn't help! :s Met a few old church members as well. Ended up taking loads of pics and catching up. Sorry but i'm lazy to upload all 400++ pics so yea, these random ones will do :PUs girls. I love this pic!! My bro :)Mei. Tiff, me.(l-r) mei, Stace, Pearl, me, Tiff, Amanda (bday girl)Eddie and Andrew. It's been so long..haha. posing!My Spring chicken. It didn't look so pathetic in real life i can assure you :/All of us who went.With che the bday girl! :Dblack and white!
Me pimping, or at least, trying to.Mei :)With Edwin.Pearl and I playing with Manda's "heart" :)Weeee! :)

xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: