November 27, 2008

That's the way the brownie crumbles!

My latest : Double Choc Fudge Brownie with super-duper extra Choc chunks. WHOA. What a mouthful:) As you can see, the top layer is kinda hard fudgy. It kinda sticks to the teeth when you chew. But that's the way I like it :D haha. The inside is yummy with extra chocolate chunks which melts in the mouth once chewed. Weee. Im getting better at this, I think. Self praise is no praise :/

Anyways, I think I better stop baking for some time. It's like everytime I bake, there's no one to eat it but me, my bro and grandma and yea, I don't want to get fatter than I already am. So yea, unless I start giving away what I've baked to people, I think I'll think twice or maybe even thrice before baking again, which is pretty sad since I love it :( But yea, some sacrifices have got to be made.
xoxo, elvyna.

No comments: